Held every five years, the BC Land Summit is the premier collaborative conference providing interdisciplinary education, professional development, training and networking opportunities for professional practitioners in fields related to land and land-use in British Columbia.
The 2019 BC Land Summit took place in Vancouver from May 8th -10th, 2019 with keynote speakers Sheila Watt-Cloutier and Edward Glaeser, and featured dinner presenter, Mark Critch.
- Scrivener Article - July 2019, by: Christina Bhalla, BA, Secretary, BC Land Summit Society
- PDF copies of the program presentations are now available for conference attendees through the conference mobile app, or via the web. Click here for instructions on how to access the presentations through the Mobile App or on your Desktop Computer. PLEASE NOTE: Presentation files are made available to conference attendees for personal review and reference Please do not copy, share, or otherwise distribute them for any other audience or other purpose. When referring to information from any of the conference presentations in your own work, please be sure to accurately reference the source and give appropriate credit.
- 2019 BC Land Summit Mobile App.
- Here is the Program for the 2019 BC Land Summit.
- Check out the Sponsorship & Exhibition page for sponsor updates and to find out how you can support the 2019 BC Land Summit.