Held every five years, the BC Land Summit is the premier collaborative conference providing interdisciplinary education, professional development, training and networking opportunities for professional practitioners in fields related to land and land-use in British Columbia.
Mark your calendars, register and join us in Vancouver May 8th -10th, 2019 with keynote speakers Sheila Watt-Cloutier and Edward Glaeser, and featured dinner presenter, Mark Critch.
- The Preliminary Program for the 2019 BC Land Summit is now available!
- Please click here to register. Registration closes at noon on May 3, 2019.
- For detailed information about Summit registration fees, rates, deadlines, and other policies please click here to visit the conference registration site.
- For assistance with registration, please email: [email protected].
- Check out the Sponsorship & Exhibition page for sponsor updates and to find out how you can support the 2019 BC Land Summit.
- Interested in volunteering for the 2019 BC Land Summit? Please click here for more information and to submit your volunteer intake form.